Buy Pure Gold Rings

Pure gold is referred to as 24 karats. But because pure gold is too soft for most jewelry, usually gold is mixed with other metals to make it harder and more useable for everyday jewelry. 14 karat gold is gold that is 14/24 parts gold or 58.5% gold and 18 karats gold is 18/24 gold or 75%.

The other percent is an alloy, commonly copper, silver, zinc, and other metals. The type of alloy added depends on what color is desired.

For example, 14K white gold has 58.5 % pure gold with the remaining 41.5% will be made up of a white alloy like nickel or silver making it white in color. 14K yellow gold will have more yellow metals to make it yellow in appearance.

Sergio’s has one of the finest and largest collections of solid gold jewelry. We stock everything from anklets to the most exquisite collar necklaces with matching bracelets and earrings.

3000292 0

Want to stay up to date? Subscribe to our Newsletter!

This contact form is deactivated because you refused to accept Google reCaptcha service which is necessary to validate any messages sent by the form.

Sergio’s Fine Jewelers

Sergio’s Jewelers has been a landmark in Ellicott city providing premier shopping experience to our customers for over 20 years. Tim Carlson, Owner of Sergios, and his team guide you in every step helping you discover a piece of jewelry you’ll cherish for years to come.



10132 Baltimore National Pike
Suite A & B
Ellicott City, Maryland 21042




Sunday: Closed
Monday: Closed
Tuesday & Thursday: 10am – 6pm
Wednesday & Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm

© Copyright - Sergio's Jewelers